Movie Prop Straitjacket from Australia
- The jacket is a movie prop.
- The jacket is made of medium weight light gray denim.
- It has 12 brass eyelets each side of the back of the jacket going from
the bottom to the top.
- It has two crotch straps attaching seperately to each side of the back
of the jacket with 10 small brass eyelets for adjustment.
- The arms attach to each other at the back with 16
small brass eyelets for adjustment.
- The length of the arms taken from the underarm to the end of the sleeve
where the strap starts is 33 inches.
- With the jacket laid out on the floor the measurement from the left
underarm across the chest to the right is 23 inches.
- The crotch straps are sewn into a 'v' formation on the front where
they are reinforced.
- From the bottom part of the neck to the base of the jacket it is 29
- The sleeves and arm straps are quite long. In the follwing
pictures, the strap goes all the way around the body.